Your personal data
Any personal information that you do provide us with is used exclusively by Isomerase to inform you of current and future activities relating to Isomerase as described in this website. We will treat the personal information that you have supplied to us in accordance with our responsibilities under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 1998 as it applies in the United Kingdom and will not pass it to any outside organisations or individuals, unless we are required to do so by law.
Data we collect
We will only ever collect the information we need. Certain information or data about you may be collected when you use our website www.isomerase.co.uk. We may collect and process the following information:
- information that you provide by filling in forms or surveys
- information in correspondence that you send us
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
We may use personal data we collect to:
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective way for you
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- notify you about changes to our website or services
Security of your personal data
Isomerase uses industry standard technology to ensure the security of your data, and makes substantial effort to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of any data provided to us. Data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and no transmission can be guaranteed as one hundred percent secure.
How long do we keep your data?
We review the personal data that we store on at least an annual basis. Depending on the type of consent provided we will either periodically remove user data or validate that there is an ongoing reason to store the information.
You can at any time choose to opt out from receiving communications from us by unsubscribing from our emails (in the footer of the email), or by emailing us on the address below.
Access to, updating and deletion of your personal data
If you would like to see the information that we collect about you or to make changes to this information, or you would like us to remove your personal data, please contact us at the email below.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information, please contact us at