Partners may need strategic and technical support as a prelude to or otherwise independent from wet lab services. This might range from short-term advice on how to approach a particular problem to a more structured long-term consultancy arrangement or participation in Strategic Advisory Boards.
Our senior team has extensive industrial expertise working on early-stage proof of concept projects, through to development and scale-up and then on to commercial scale Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and non-GMP manufacturing. We offer flexible biotechnology consultancy services both in conjunction with lab-based project work or as a stand-alone arrangement.
Examples of our biotech consultancy work includes:
- Bioinformatics - Bioinformatics is an increasingly useful tool for interrogating biological data especially from large datasets.
- Scale-up support - scaling fermentation-based bioprocesses (including downstream processing (DSP)), using our global network of Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations (CDMOs) to find the right partner for the scale and quality you require and then help with on-site support if required.
- Strategic advisory support - we have worked alongside leadership teams in pharma and non-pharma companies to support technology development and business growth.
- Intellectual property - we can support partners to understand the patent landscape and identify where unexplored opportunities might lie. We can support the freedom to operate activities and/or patentability assessments. We can also guide partners with patent filing and prosecution and with developing an effective IP strategy.
- Techno-economic assessment - we can build techno-economic models to help partners understand the economic drivers in the operating and capital costs of their processes and products to help establish the key cost sensitivities which in turn can guide R&D priorities
Why use Isomerase for biotechnology consultancy support?
The team at Isomerase has expertise in Bioinformatics, Bioengineering, Synthetic Biology, Analytical Chemistry, upstream processing (USP) and DSP development, scaleup and technology transfer. We can therefore support you as consultants in each of these fields with our first-hand, recent experience with projects across multiple sectors.
An advantage Isomerase has as a biotech consultancy is the fact that because we also offer wet lab services as a biotech CRO we can rapidly carry out proof of concept or other practical studies as required in support of our consultancy.
Initial consultancy projects frequently then expand into other forms of lab-based support to take the project further.
Contact us for more information about our biotech consultancy or to request a quote or proposal to help take your biotech project forward.